Colress Party Loop Colress Party Loop

Omg! This is amazing! Do you mine if I use this in my game (of course you'll be credited)

Untitled LSDJ wank #1 Untitled LSDJ wank #1

This is badass! If I credit you may I use this for a game jam I'm doing.

Pigface1985 responds:

Absolutely! PM me, and we'll hash out how much of your genitals I have to floss. srsly, yes,

Masked Dedede Remix - Makwo Masked Dedede Remix - Makwo

This is dope as hell my man.....I love the cut at the beginning....It was like "fuck this..this aint gonna be no street walk bitch"

Pro1Bossfight Pro1Bossfight

Trouble brewing

This is nice! Sounds like some nice pre-battle/trouble song.

Groovekiller Groovekiller

This is song is prefect!!!!

I fell in love with this song the moment it came on. This would make prefect stage music for a 2d platformer, like a nice intro stage. IT so upbeat and fun.

~SW~ Cavern of Memory ~SW~ Cavern of Memory

Villainous Theme

This would make a great song for a group of baddies. That's the first thing that came to mind when I first heard this. It sounds like they are planning something devious

SkyeWint responds:

A group of baddies? Interesting. To each their own interpretation, I suppose. Thanks for the interesting idea, maybe I should try to deliberately do that sometime! ...of course, it would probably end up sounding like a cavern, which this was intended for.

I Liggity Love You Girl I Liggity Love You Girl

Chillax Brah!

Good relaxing music here

Estacado83 responds:

Thanks alot Bro Montana! :p

GaMetal- Galacta Knight Battle GaMetal- Galacta Knight Battle

Eh....

It was good til you went on your little detour. I personally would have just loop the song straight through, but I still like it and will download it

Birthday 20 Birthday 20

IM 20 TOO

I was twenty as of yesterday n_n

8-bit Countdown 8-bit Countdown

"Hurry! You only have 10 seconds!"

If I keep listening to your 8bit then I might honestly have to make an 8bit game based off my novel....I love your 8-bit